The State Energy Conference provides actionable insight into the business of energy, connecting technical innovation, diverse resources and industry opportunity to help drive North Carolina’s regional energy economy forward with national impact.
Why You Should Attend
- Receive professional continuing education credits
- Benefit from over 75 expert speakers
- Choose among 30 different sessions in 6 different tracks
- Network with 50+ exhibitors and sponsors at extended breaks and receptions
- Learn how the diverse energy mix is connecting our state
- Be an active participant in the discussions about the future of energy in North Carolina